Saturday, June 19, 2010

weekend :)

It's weekend - FINALLY :) My exams are over and now i can just relax and go out ,have some fun .. Also this are the last weeks of school till summerbreak , last weeks of 10th grade and last weeks of this school and this people in school for me .. It's a weird feeling but I'm excited too .
So yesterday, friday night, I went over to my friends house and we had a BBQ  with six girls . I love them so much btw ;) We were just laughing and talking silly stuff the whole night  but it was fun .unfourtunately I forgot to bring my camera so I didn't take any pictures :( 
Today is just a lazy day for me . It's already 12 AM and I'm still in my PJ's and haven't done anything yet besides watching tv , eating and reading some new magazines :D  later I'm visiting my gradparents and  I don't know yet if I'm going out tonight  .. 
Have a wonderful day  ;)
Love , L

No comments:

Post a Comment